How to Register for the 2021 Alamo Classic:
- Click the link above and create a meet entry for your club in the USA Gymnastics Reservation System.
- Once you have completed the USA Gymnastics Club Reservation, you will receive an email from MeetMaker. Follow the instructions found in the email to complete your club registration. *If creating a new account in MeetMaker, please make sure that the email registered with USA Gymnastics is the same email used to create your club MeetMaker account.
- Once the MeetMaker account is completed, the club administrator will be able to make team entry payments, view team rosters, scratch athletes, change athlete’s levels in MeetMaker, etc.
- Team entries are not completed or accepted until a club has paid in full through MeetMaker. Please note that only completing the USA Gymnastics Club Reservation will not guarantee entry into the 2021 Alamo Classic.
- Entry & Payment Deadline: November 1, 2020 *Subject to availability
- Level Changes Deadline: November 15, 2020 *Subject to availability
- No Refunds for a scratched athlete after November 1, 2020
- Levels 1, 2 (Achievement Only) $95
- Levels 3, 4, 5, and Xcel (Placement Only) $125
- Levels 6, 7, 8, 9, 10/Open $140
- Team Fee (per level) $65
- Late Entry Fee after November 1st $40
- Late Fee for Substitutions after November 15th $40
All gymnasts receive a signature Alamo Classic gift with their entry! Also, there are NO extra online registration fees with registration.
COVID- 19 Refund Policy:
- If the entire competition and/or a single session is canceled by the State of Texas, Bexar County, the City of San Antonio, Henry B. Gonzalez convention center, and/ or the competition host, the following refunds will be allowed:
- Canceled before November 1, 2020: 100% athlete refund
- Canceled before December 1, 2020: 80% athlete refund
- Canceled after January 1, 2021: 70% athlete refund
- If an athlete arrives at the meet with COVID-19 symptoms, including fever at entry:
- No refund will be given but the scratched athlete will receive their Alamo Classic athlete gift
Scratches, Level Changes & Refunds:
How to Scratch a Gymnast:
*No refunds after November 1, 2020
- Click “MY GYM” then “MY MEETS”
- Click “ADD NEW REGISTRATION” in the line of the meet you need to edit the registration
- Click the “USA GYMNASTICS RESERVATION SYSTEM” button
- Login to USA Gymnastics
- Cancel the gymnast in the reservation and complete the reservation
- In the MeetMaker window click “ALERTS”
- Process the new reservation for that competition
- You will be notified that the gymnast is scratched
- We will issue refund checks directly at the meet to a club coach or designated club representative. There are no refunds after November 1, 2020.
Change Athlete’s Level:
*Level change deadline is November 15, 2020
- All level change requests must be communicated through email to email@example.com. Please allow 24 hours for a response. Please do not call the gym to request a level change.
Change General Info in an Athlete Registration in MeetMaker:
- Click “MY GYM” then “MY MEETS”
- Click “VIEW REGISTRATIONS” in the line of the meet you need to edit the registration
- Click the “VIEW” button for the CONFIRMATION you need to edit
- To edit the additional registration information for a Gymnast, click THE WORD “EDIT”
- Edit the information needed then click “SAVE”
- Click “SAVE UPDATES” Above the Confirmation Bars
All correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org