Jan 22-24, 2016
San Antonio Convention Center
200 East Market Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Exhibit Hall A
4335 Vance Jackson, Ste 3
San Antonio, Texas 78230
210-375-7800 (phone) / 210-375-7801 (fax)
Heather Schnelzer and Allison Kustoff
Teams should fly into San Antonio International Airport, approximately 10 minutes from meet site. The host hotel is across the street from the meet venue.
- Levels 1, 2 (Achievement Only) $80.00
- Levels 3, 4, 5, and Xcel (Placement Only) $110.00
- Levels 6, 7, 8, 9, 10/Open $130.00
- Team Fee (per level) $50.00
- Late Fee $20.00
- Substitutions after Nov. 27 $20.00
One check should be made payable to: Alamo Classic
All entries will need to be submitted on the 2016 Alamo Classic Entry Spreadsheet and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments will be physically mailed. You must provide a valid e-mail address with your entry. Changes will only be accepted via e-mail, and all correspondence will be via e-mail only. This meet will fill quickly so all entry requests received will be accepted in order of payment receipt.
- Entry & Payment Deadline: November 1, 2015 [ENTRY FORM]*
- Refund Request Deadline: November 27, 2015*
- Level Changes Deadline: November 27, 2015*
- Substitutions after November 27 are subject to a $20 late fee*
*subject to availability
All entries are to submit spreadsheet via email (email@example.com) and mail payments to:
c/o Aerial Athletics
4335 Vance Jackson #3
San Antonio, TX 78230
Modified Capital Cup
AAI equipment on all apparatus and boards at each event. All boards will stay on the apparatus assigned. There will be two sets of equipment.
This is a USAG sanctioned event so only credentialed team coaches, athletes, judges, and meet officials will be allowed on the competition floor. Please remind parents and non-competing team members of this rule.
Scores from each session will be posted following completion of each session as well as on www.alamoclassic.com.
There will be Individual and All Around awards presented to the athletes in each age group following each competitive session.
- Level 1-2: Achievement ribbons w/ all-around medal
- Levels 3-10/Open & Xcel: Top 50% individual events and 100% all around
- Team: Team scores will be determined by top 3 scores per event for each team entered. Top 50% teams at each level will receive unique team awards.
The top level 10 Jr All-Around (born 2001 or later) will qualify to compete in the 2016 Nastia Liukin Cup on March 6, 2016 in Newark, NJ.
We will also be recognizing all 2016 graduating seniors during this years’ Classic. Please ensure that they fill out the graduating seniors form and send it in by the deadline. [2016 Senior-Recognition-Form]
The Fiesta Jam event finals is our highlight event, it is a fun, exciting event for the athletes and the spectators.
The top 3 athletes (all age groups combined) on each event in all level 9 and 10 sessions will qualify.
For the Fiesta Jam, athletes are limited to 2 events.
Finalists will be announced following each awards ceremony. Coaches, parents, and athletes will receive info at that time including schedules. Finalists will receive additional embellishment to their Alamo Classic leotard. Alternates will also be named; they will be invited to attend in case of last-minute scratches.
We are pleased to again offer drop-in child care at our KidZone during all sessions. Ages 3 (fully potty trained) through 12 years are welcome to play in our bounce houses, do arts and crafts, or just hang out with our teen helpers, all with plenty of adult supervision within the competition arena. What a low-stress way to enjoy your gymnast’s competition! The KidZone is cleared following each session to allow for cleaning and re-staffing.
If staying at the host hotel, the meet venue is within walking distance. Otherwise city garages are surrounding the convention center.
We will NOT have online sales of admission tickets for 2016. All admission sales will be during the meet weekend at the competition venue.
• Adult – $30
• Child (ages 5-12) – $15
• Seniors (ages 65+) – $15
• DOES include Fiesta Jam Event Finals
Single Day Admission:
• Adult – $20
• Child (ages 5-12) – $10
• Seniors (ages 65+) – $10
• Does NOT include Fiesta Jam Event Finals
Fiesta Jam Event Finals:
• $10 per person (credentialed gymnasts and children under 5 years are free)
• Each session – $5
• Must also purchase regular priced admission for each child
• Minimum age is 3 years old (fully potty trained)
• KidZone will be free to children of coaches (while coaching)
• KidZone will be open during all sessions including the Fiesta Jam Event Finals
• KidZone will be cleared between sessions to allow for cleaning and re-staffing
• Credentialed athletes have free admission to all sessions INCLUDING the Fiesta Jam Event Finals
• Athletes will receive their credentials at the Registration Table
Concessions will be available at all sessions for your convenience.
Hilton Palacio del Rio
200 S. Alamo St.
San Antonio, TX 78205
Additional Hotel Block:
Drury Plaza Hotel Riverwalk
105 South St. Mary’s Street
San Antonio, TX 78205