This is a USAG sanctioned event so only credentialed team coaches, competing athletes, judges, and meet staff will be allowed on the competition floor. Please remind parents and non-competing team members of this rule.
- iPod/iPhone connections will be available for athlete music.
- Please make sure to check in at the SIGN IN table.
- All athletes, coaches and judges must wear their badges to be on the floor.
- Please bring enough coaches to adequately coach and supervise your team on at least two events.
No entry request will be accepted unless accompanied by a completed entry registration form (see link below). You must provide a valid e-mail address with your entry. Changes will only be accepted via e-mail, and all correspondence will be via e-mail only. This meet will fill quickly so all entry requests received will be accepted in the order which payments are received.
- Entry & Full Payment Deadline: October 15, 2018 *
- Level Changes Deadline: November 1, 2018 *
- Substitutions after Nov. 1 are subject to a late fee *
- No Refunds AFTER October 15, 2018
*Subject to availability
Viva Fiesta! San Antonio is known for its Fiesta Party and we‘re going to host one just for you, Friday night after the meet!
Coaches’ & Judges’ Party
Friday, Jan. 11th, from 9:30 – 11:30 PM
Convention Center Room 220 (2nd Floor above Hall 1)
CASH PRIZES, OPEN BAR, GREAT FOOD
If you will be bringing young children to the competition, be sure to check out our KidZone! We are thrilled to let you know that we will be offering KidZone free to the children of coaches while they are working a session. Our KidZone is a drop-in childcare during all sessions of the Alamo Classic. Ages 3 (fully potty trained) through 12 years are welcome to play in our bounce houses, do arts and crafts, or just hang out with our teen helpers, all with plenty of adult supervision within the competition arena. What a low-stress way to coach and still have your child with you when you are off from coaching! With your coaches’ credential, you will be able to gain access. KidZone will be open during all sessions INCLUDING the Fiesta Jam Event Finals. KidZone will be cleared between sessions to allow for cleaning and re-staffing, so we ask that you pick up your child between sessions for a quick hug or snack.